Dear customers and valued partners, we are excited to announce the initial release of our new product
Collaborative Business Intelligence
Improve communication of any kind within BI-Systems in real-time, for everyone and in any environment.
KPI-Chat is the future of collaboration
Bring actionable insights back to your Business Intelligence and Analytics Platform by integrating communication where it belongs: directly with the data.
Nowadays, tools focus on performance, enhanced possibilities regarding Analytics and bringing the right information to the right people – which is an awesome development! But in the end, that is where the magic stops: screenshots are taken and enriched, report pages are printed, or data is extracted to answer questions and sharing insights – effectively breaking the platform.
As simple as „WhatsApp“
KPI-CHAT enables knowledge workers to communicate where insights are valued most – within reports and dashboards – by enriching analytical results and delivering actionable insights.
- Direct integration of collaborative chat functions in the BI systems.
- Data dependent collaboration channels which provide secure content to anyone who is allowed to use the channel.
- Collaborative channels which are accessible across BI systems.
KPI-CHAT – Collaborative Business Intelligence for perspectives…
- Only business case relevant chat content is presented.
- Chat is populated based on global filters.
- Only users with user rights receive access to this channel and filter combination.
- Chat content is auditable.
…and within tables
- Channel content is created per table line item.
- Chat content is saved with defined global filters and specified table line elements.
- Chats appear as overlay to the table.
- There is no limit to the number of chat columns.
Please also visit our KPI-CHAT product home page for more information. Additionally you can have a first look here:
- KPI-CHAT – Realtime Data Collaboration in Qlik Sense
- KPI-CHAT – IBCS compliant real-time data collaboration
For a complete overview of all product features please refer to the Release Notes.
The online user documentation for the whole trueChart platform including how-to descriptions is available here.
You can get the latest version for all our products, including demo applications and further information, from our Self-Service-Portal.
If you have any questions regarding the version or about installation, please consult the technical support option from the Self-Service-Portal.
Stay up-to-date with TRUECHART. Follow us on Linkedin.