1. Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without providing any reasons.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day when you, or a third party designated by you, excluding a carrier has received the goods. If several goods are ordered at the same time and delivered separately, the period starts on the day when the last delivery has been received. The same shall apply to the delivery of goods sent in batches with reference to the last delivered batch.
To exercise your right to cancel you must notify
Company Directors with the power of representation: Peter Ellerau, Michael Schwan
Güttinger Straße 37 78315 Radolfzell
Fax: 07732 8934-911
about your decision in the form of a clear statement (e.g. by letter, fax or e-mail) regarding your cancellation of the contract. You can use the cancellation form template enclosed with the confirmation of purchase for this purpose, however, it is not obligatory.
To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient to send the message about exercising the right to cancel before the expiry of the cancellation period.
2. Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we must refund you for all payments which we have received from you, including the delivery (except for additional costs you incurred due to selecting a different type of delivery than the most economical standard delivery offered by us), immediately and not later than within fourteen days from the day when we received your message about cancelling this contract. The same payment method which you used for the original transaction shall be used by us to make the refund, unless we have clearly agreed otherwise. We will never charge you with any costs of this refund. We can refuse to pay the refund until we receive the goods back or until you provide us with the evidence for sending the goods back, whichever comes first.
You must send the goods back to us immediately, but not later than fourteen days from the day when you informed us about cancelling this contract. You shall comply with the cancellation period, if the goods are sent within fourteen days.
You shall bear the costs of sending the goods back.
You must cover the loss of value regarding the goods, only if such loss of value results from your handling of the goods other than necessary for checking the condition, properties and functionality of the goods.
3. Exceptions from the right to cancel
The right to cancel does not arise, if the following items are delivered:
- goods or services whose price depends on the financial market fluctuations which are outside the control of the entrepreneur and can occur within the cancellation period;
- goods which have been made according to the customer’s specification or have been consistently tailor-made for the personal needs;
- goods which can deteriorate quickly or whose expiry date would soon be exceeded;
- sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene issues and which have been opened after delivery;
- goods which are inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- alcohol drinks whose price was agreed when purchase contract was concluded, but which could not be delivered earlier than after 30 days and whose actual value depends on market fluctuations which are outside of the control of the entrepreneur;
- goods or services covered by the contracts where the entrepreneur was clearly requested to visit the consumer in order to perform an urgent repair or maintenance works, the entrepreneur provided further services during the visit which were not clearly demanded by the consumer, or delivered the goods which were not absolutely necessary as spare parts for the maintenance or repair, and therefore, the consumer has the right to cancel with reference to these additional services or goods;
- audio or video recordings, or computer software in sealed packaging which have been opened after delivery;
- newspapers, magazines or illustrated magazines, except for subscription contracts on delivery of such publications;
- digital contents which were not delivered on physical data storage media, if performance with clear prior consent of the consumer and their knowledge of forfeiting their right to cancel, had already begun.